Rooting is something which is not a necessary task to be performed by all the Android users. Instead if it’s already done, there are no harms in it. It has its own perks and benefits given to the users using it. It helps them customize their phones, hide apps and lets us have access to the apps which permits only the rooted devices. In some cases, it also does extend the battery life of the device and provide optimum features to the device. So here is a list of a few best rooted apps for Android phones.
- It is one of the best rooting apps for Android operating system users if he/she has done it for the first time.
- It provides many important tools like built. Prop editor, root explorer and a rooting tool.
- One of the unique feature is it has enabled fingerprint gesture to some of the selected apps using fingerprint sensor.
- It also provides the user to change the fonts from the wide variety present in it in built or change the density of the pixels of devices screen.
- Cerberus is an app which lets us locate and find our phone and is a theft solution to the problem.
- It provides security to the user of the phone.
- It alerts and makes the user aware whenever a sim card is changed in the device or it clicks the picture of any unauthorized person doing any activity on the device.
- Having full backup of the device maybe a difficulty for the Android users but this app makes the job very easy.
- This app creates a backup of the entire data of the phone in a third party app and saves and can be accessed even on Google Drive or Dropbox.
- There are a lot many apps and tools which let us flash Kernels and ROM, but surely Flash Fire is the best amongst all.
- This app helps us install OTA system updates or factory images without losing its root.
- Unlike other apps present in Google Play Store, this app lets us adjust and maintain the sound settings of our device at the system level.
- It works well with the apps, games and all the videos as well.
- The basic features like equalisers and bass boost are there which can be configured separately for headphones, speakers, Bluetooth and the external devices as well.
- It can make a weak sound system the best with high quality sound system.
- It is an app which performs some of the simple tasks automatically thus making it easier for the user to use the device.
- It lowers the volume of the headphones when plugged in or sends texts to some person on reaching a particular location.
- It can also put the phone on airplane mode in the early hours of the morning or control which apps should use mobile data.
- Waking up to drained battery life of the phone is an issue for all the users.
- This app is a solution to it and it tackles wake locks.
- It prevents from keeping the phone screen on consuming the battery and sets the limit of keeping the phone up for long.
- Xposed Framework is needed to work with Amplify with no other configurations.
- Battery drain has not one cause rather there are lot many apps running in the background reducing the battery life of the phone.
- This app lets us keep a check on which apps are using what percent of battery and how much is being consumed by each of it.